Every morning, there is this free newpaper.
This morning I've got the chance to take it in the monorail station(soalnya biasanya abis!)
I read the news about another domestic worker being abused by her employer
AGAIN!?!
This topic of migrant domestic worker is always becomes an issue. I even took this topic as my thesis.
But now I dont want to talk about politic stuff or even talk about the content of my thesis.
Let see from the moral point of view, I'm just wondering why the hell on earth this people here like to abuse other people? Come on! do u think urself is that superior?
Actually, there's this particular race that loves to abuse others, but I dont wanna say it here.
I asked to some friends here, yes..they are well-known as a rude people. But the question is WHY? is it in ur gene? or u guys love it to do such thing??
I'm not trying to generalize things here, but it is happening, also from the view of some Malaysians.
All of the cases arised are just a tip from an iceberg mountain. really!
Both Governments have to take this matter seriously.
Especially Indonesia Government, I know they bring our country a lot of money, but why dont u guys start to act act act to make Indonesia a better country? So u dont have to send ur people to overseas and being abused there? or at least if people wanted to go abroad they should have a better education, therefore they dont do vocational works.
Ah.. I know this is useless. I'm so pissed!
No comments:
Post a Comment