Friday, August 24, 2007

dance and history

I have a deep interests with dance and history

today, I realized I should have broaden my experience in both of my interests :)
why today?
because today, I watched 'Dance with Me' on Star Movies in the morning today, I used to be a captain in a cheer-leading group back in junior high-school, and not just that, we won many competitions..ah, how I love those days! and back in high-school me and the gank also love to create new moves with a cool songs ;)
the closing was when almost all of the girls in my batch performed one of a super duper cool dance in our prom-nite..awesome!!

soo, I'm thinking to take another dance course during my idle time now..

as for history, I dont know why I have so much passion for this. Eventhough it's about the pre-history, before Christ or about Indonesia's history. I won't reject any of them. History of all around the world! me like it! hehehe
Like today, I watched "Solomon and Seba-The Epic Love Story"
ahh..amazing! Maybe I should be an anthropologist or something like that? okay, this is too late! hihihi
I also have a deep desirous to maybe in the future experience to travel seeing pyramid? that will be great!!

I told my Pipi about this, and he said that I'm one of a kind. that me as a girl is different with other girls, that I have a unique interest..hahaha
and this is just one of his reasons why he loves me so much.. :) :)

and.. Pipi, will you take me to all of those places? I mean around the world..I know you will ;)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ma,baru sekali nih komen2
pake id aku bisa dong yaa ma

sayang, jangan nakal nulis-nulis blog melulu! cari kerja maa!

love u

Unknown said...

oiya ma, kalo bisa keliling dunia sm kamu, seneng bgt deh! mwah7.xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...