The thing is, I don't like to be a munafik person, who said yes when actually One would like to say no.
I say yes if I mean it
I say no, and mean it.
Today, I discovered one of my friends is really acting as a "good" cop, can't blame One, but it makes me thinking, why One would do so?
Maybe, for the sake of to be a good person plus the achievement to be mature person
or maybe...
for other benefits?
Dunno... I tried not to take care about it, but all of the hypothesis keep beaming in my head.
I won't say sorry for telling the truth, when One doesn't speak the truth, you covered and closed the truth, then what is visible is one thing, One is a hypocrite.
If I broaden this thing,
I believe this country needs a non-diplomatic and politically-non-sense kind of thinking, and definitely no hypocrite a la pharisee way of talking..
kalo orang bilang:
"laen di hati laen di bibir"
No comments:
Post a Comment