Monday, October 6, 2008

DISTURBANCE

Geez

Preparing a wedding could make you frustration. I mean it.

This is my own wedding for God sake! and it's 30 more days but I don't think the whole thing is done yet at this very moment.

My Tukang Undangan, please make them on time, I only have a week to go to distribute the whole invitations!! ONE F*cking Week!! Not forget to mention I have to type the names by myself! (I did it last 2 days, and it's not even finished :( ) and the highest point is, my mom asked me to come to my grandma's family arisan, and this is a halalbihalal thing, in that event I have to announce my upcoming wedding and also give them my INVITATIONS, helloooo mooommmm!! U know what I just said right, I dont feel like this whole thing about my freakin undangan is gonna be settled by then.. (this Sunday)

But still, she insists. Oh well :(

Carry on, my other problem that I have to share in this blog of mine, isssss....

MY KEBAYA!! MY (supposed to be) GORGEOUS Kebaya!

Argh!! my tailor just said, no.. actually her assistant, called that the kebaya will be finished at 25!! How could you! and oh she added with a nice way of thought, that she will send the kebaya to my house!! I do not want the kebaya to be sent to my house, i want to wear it as the final result at her house... Does she speak other language or what??

I speak in Indonesia. LOUD and CLEAR

phew!

it's just too much pressure this monday, this bloody monday!! I tell you what.. I can't do my work, I just can't. and this is not because I'm a drama queen, but this is my wedding, so I want everything to be just perfect as I want.

Like I want!

Okay carry on the stress sharing,

My soon to be father in law is just too relax. Yeahh... he is!
So is his SON!!

I'm so mad at my man right now!! at this very moment. Baby, how the hell you still have time for your friends??? really!
You should not hanging out with them this often!! NOT!! but you can not just listen to me right??
you think that I'm crazy ehh?? nooo!!! there's a lot of THINGS that you HAVE to do baby!! you tell your father too, please????

Don't make more mad than this... please not! you can not just said, easy baby don't get stress easily??? how encouraging pa!! I AM STRESS right now!! can you wear the same shoes with me??
If I dont talk to all the vendors here, by myself! They are just too slow!! eeeeerrrrrrrrr........

No offense babe, I love you, this will not change how I feel for you
But you need to make some fast move!!

Okay, I need to calm down when I write this entire writing.. hahahaha...

My emotion just exploded.. Sorry, I think I have to be home asap today, and get some sleep.
Please do not disturb.

3 comments:

Nita said...

darling
i know ur probs with abang has already settled down. tp hanya mengingatkan, kesendirian doi akan berakhir dalam hitungan hari :) jd doi sdg menikmati tohhh? :D sabar sayang (aku tau km sabar hehehe)

astried&benget said...

:) iya aku sabar kok ini.. bukan maen deh pokonyah pus :-s

mircit said...

hahaha..gw ngakak baca postingan ini..wekekek

ikutan jadi tegang gituh gw bacanya...

tenang chied..ntar juga semuanya bwereessss


baek2 yah cup2

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...