Situation:
Driving around Jakarta, heading to our restaurant, with him and my baby brother
He received a several calls from unrecognized number.
Him: Helloooo...
Man: Hello, am a police man, can u come to my office?
Him: Oh.. but can u tell me ur name?
Man: No no no.. I just wanna make sure that u're the one am looking for
Him: Oh okay.. bye
*click
He hung up the phone
So I asked who is it?
He said, Idk ma. It's just maybe somebody I know of, and I got this feeling that it's Zul.. (*his best friend)
My baby brother added, okay.. if he calls again, u shud try to offer him nasi goreng
ahhahahahhaa
we LAUGHED. HARD.
his phone ringing
HIM: Hellooo... who's this?
Man: Man, how r u?
HIM: Okay, do u want nasi goreng? or capcay perhaps?
Man: *laughing*
HIM: So u don't like our food? okay then. bye. (he shut the phone off)
HAHAHAHAHHAHAA...
ISEEENNGGG!!!
and ringing again.
HIM: Hallooo.. kantor POLDA..
hauhauhauhuahuaa
Man: Okay okay.. i give up, this is Zul..
Yeah sayang, u got him right.. hahaha.. don't play with us. :P
now I'm here with my lowbat laptop, watching him and my dad playing billiar.. hehehe... what a view
oh and btw, he lost Rp. 20,000 already.. geez
No comments:
Post a Comment