Thursday, March 26, 2009

Talk. Act. Act. Talk.

Yesterday, I stumbled upon this girl. She is really a wacko, if I might say, saying everything in her mind, directly, with no feelings or what ever.

She umm.. is harsh one. Even if she thinks she's right, she better not to say things that rude. Yeah.. maybe she's trying to be me. Ha!

Is this the same copy cat that I talked about? ahaahh.. yep!

I dunno how to say this to you girl, but please put this in your head. We ARE NOT the SAME. Not at all.

I might seem mean in some cases, but it's only because I want to say the truth. No pretending issues, no mask, nothing.

But still, I still have my soft feeling. Well, I do. If I cared about you, I'll always think about your feeling. I have this capability of being emphatic u know..

Hypothetically, I could kill someone with my words if I open my mouth.

My advice? you should think before you talk, plus you should act before you talk. Think before you act.

Ciao bella!

2 comments:

eneng said...

whoaa sapa cid?
I know right Cid, sometimes people just don't realized how hurtful their tonges might be :(
My friend taught me something last week, is not something new but something good for me to remember:

"marjie, you don't need to catch the balls (mean words, discouragement from others, and other fire balls), always protect your heart don't let them hurt you"

and I've been reminding myself over and over on Friday evening, on Saturday day & night, on Sunday day & night, on Monday day & night, on Tuesday day & night, on Wednesday day & night, and up to this morning..e'time I feel hurted, I recall the above phrase.

But you what Cid, best of all these... I get closer to my loved ones and appreciate those with kind heart, in other words: I value wonderful people in mylife even more :) *such as YOU!

We'll survive those hurtful moments ya :) I know you'll..

xoxo!

astried&benget said...

there's this particular gal in the ofis.

auuww.. thank you sayang :) you know i lop youuu!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...