Wednesday, January 12, 2011

New Life

Haiiii...

Happy New Year 2011 everybody!!! I know it's already a half month in January hehehe.. but yeah, I'm too busy (ciyeh) and finally have the mood to blog :D

How's everyone doing in this new new year?

I started this new year with new life, by that, I mean spiritually :)

Why?

Cause on 3rd January, I had my adolescense baptist for the first time during my not so youth life anymore..
Therefore, hopefully, I am not the old me, the one who is too pushy (with myself) and make several targets (read: ambitious) or always worried about anything :p

My brother in law who is a Priest, made a great speech during new years eve in our Medan home :)

Matthew 6: 33

But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.
When I listened to him, suddenly all my resolution for 2011 and so on just gone with the wind..pooff!!

I believe, God has purpose to give me such a beautiful in-laws with their beautiful mind+heart and behaviour in God's way.

So, now... There'll be no resolution in my life, I only have to be more closer with God, open my heart and most of all... will not going to be just a follower :)

Praise The Lord! :)

2 comments:

nengmarjie said...

so happy, that my best friend for (how many cido?) years found the greatest treasure of all.

walking w/Him is an amazing experience. yes, there are times when u feel His cross isn't making u comfortable, but your journey w/Him is the best thing in your life, all other things are artificial--they'll come & go. enjoy the ride cido :-) I can't wait to see great things God'll do in your life, in your marriage, and in your family.

xoxo,

your memy.

astried&benget said...

So do I! Can't wait! ;) God bless u dearest memy! :*

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...