Thursday, October 30, 2014

33rd Birthday

20 October 2014

Filled with love from everybody!

My husband stays awake (while I was already sleeping) as his effort to congratulate me on 12am. Actually just found out from mom that I was born on 12.05am.

Then, on 3 am, my gorge bff - Edna text me. Ha! I love this girl.

The next morning, Nita call - I miss you! Cepet ktemu ya nek!

And there are messages from loving people:

<3 td="">
On the afternoon, I spent a whole day pampering myself, went to Bersih Sehat - merely because I need a deep tissue massage and then go to Itje Her to get a facial and hair spa.

The idea was that me and hubber wanted to hang out in a lounge, however when we've arrived at home, we were too lazy to go out again, darn you traffic! Hahaha. So yeah, we spent the night chatting and teasing each other. I could not ask for anything better than that. I love my birthday.

Wishes?

I only have one wish.

To be a mother. Soon.

Amen.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...