It's been a long time. hehe.. been busy with my family, friends, and events.
I don't have anything to write, actually. But there's one thing.
Have you ever feel like there's somebody who is stalking you? I feel it. Now. I know I know, I should've keep my stories, my existence in discreet mode, meaning I don't show up in public using the internet, but how? I like it, I love internet, maybe I'm addicted.
But what if then I feel annoyed? I mean, that person is everywhere! Facebook, Friendster, Multiply, it's kinda annoying you know? And... I know the name, let just say, D. Come on, say "Hi, How are you?" all the time is not helping. Not at all.
Ahh..bugger! Whatever deh, asal ga bertindak lebih serem aja yeee....
disclaimer: gwe ga GR kok, beneran deh. :D
*Kenapa gwe bisa tau? well, I'm a stalker too. I can trace youuuu... huahuahuahuaa
7 comments:
well, trace me then... come on.
btw, i've never asked you "hi, how are you?" i just wanted answers from you. rest assure you apparently had no clue on what you're talking about.
karena yg gwe omongin BUKAN lo! cih! GR kok digedein? kasian deh
hahahah, sorry ya. tapi ga mungkin ya lo omongin tuh bukan gue. come on, between you and me... everyone with a sane mind would know that it is about me, the "D" initial person.
but then again, do you have a sane mind?
Jeeezzz, sopo toh orangnya Chieto? aku tau gak? Hihii... gossiip yak ntar ;p
gw juga korban stalker.
gara2 si stalker itu gw jadi males nulis2 blog lagi.
hehe
fifi: nanti ya bok gwe critain sapa orgnya, dr negeri tulip deh pokonya
tascha!: wah, cuekin aja neng. kan berarti nge-fan. :D kaya gwe nih, tnyata stalker-nya byk..hahaha...ada yg cuap2, ada yg diem aja, ada yg say halo2 ga jelas, eh terus ada juga yg keGEDEan RASA! hihihi...lucu2 kan :D
mending GEDE rasa apa GEDE kepala? yang ngerasa dirinya paling bener. even bergabung dengan gang kriminal pun masih ngerasa dirinya bener
Post a Comment