Saturday, January 12, 2008

Mental preparation

Attending someone's important event is always good. always.

Especially, if it's my girls'.

Last weekend it's A&A's Wedding, and today, it's Al-Al's proposal day, they're engaged now.

I have many wedding invitations today! But then, I only feel like to attend my peers, my very very important person. other than that? very sorry, too much effort to go, to do. I, of course, send my best wishes to everybody for their new marriage, new baby, new things in their life.

Is this behavior a bad thing to do? or is it just me becoming anti-social? well, idk. I guess, maybe I'm not in the mood? or maybe I prefer to be invited in a personal way. In this case, if we're really close friend, then you should invite me personally.

Not trying to be spoiled. Because for me, those events, i.e: wedding, is an intimate ceremony. I choose to be with my loved ones, they who know what kind of love story that I have, the ones who truly know me.

I don't really like the big-fancy wedding, you come, sign your name, shake-hands with the bride & groom, you eat, and then? go home. that's it?
well oh well, it's just not me, I choose everybody to be involved in my wedding, even if they only browse website or send e-mail about wedding thingy to inform me.

Like Ms. T did yesterday, I feel so flattered about it. It means she shows her deep thought about me, like Ms. M, who is always busy to give me updates about things, like Ms. P, she is always always pray for me, I know it. And Ms. F, Ms. N, Ms. R. You guys know who you are, right? hehehe..

One thing girls, for this moment on, maybe I'll try to be more discreet about my preparation.
I need more than just material preparation, I need my soul to be prepared. So, if you're my friends, please don't ask me about it, I'll go back to normal as soon as I can. I love you, girls!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...