So I've got a big meeting yesterday. Woke up at 5, took-off at 6 from home, lalalala....
arrived at arteri pondok indah at 8.50-ish. OMG!! Disaster disaster!!
How the hell on earth gwe ga sampe2 di sudirman hahh?? pusiinngg...
Grabbed my blazer, put it on, shouted to tukang ojek, to take me to the meeting point. Luckily, yesterday I wore pants, usually I never wear pants if I have a big meeting (and by then, I mean I usually wear skirt)
ya.. God is good! ;)
and it only took 20 minutes from velbak-sudirman by ojek!
My hair's a mess, I smell like abang2 ojek, oh and my lipstick's faded! gosh! huhuhu.. I only had 10 minutes to fix my appearance, and 1 minute to breath! :(
Seriously, I dislike Jakarta now. 3 hours on the street? I can get my ass to Bandung. Yikes!
2 comments:
bhuehuehue.. parah ya ciiid.. kasian kmu.. huhu.. ke bandung terakhir kmaren aja aku cuma 2 jam lho bok! ;p yikes!
parah ky, hampir mo mkn org! hahhaha..
ember, gwe pernah ngebut di cipularang 1,5jam.. ;))
gilaaa..jkt udh gilaaa
Post a Comment