

I don't fancy jewelries, don't know why.. especially gold etc. I tend to put the jewels and not wearing it. Maybe because I dont want to be looking like 'ibu2 sasak', 'tante2 hore' atau emang karena emang ga suka aja.
Tapi here.. I love these sandals (some jewels added), maybe for my wedding day?
You know whatever your wardrobe is, if you wear a great shoes, bang! you're gorgeous (at least you feel like it)
Btw, sorry for the upcoming posts, it's gonna be about wedding and wedding, cause I'm preparing one, that's all that I can think of. hahaha
3 comments:
waaahhhh.... bagus2 bgt sandalnya, kalo nanti pas nikah kamu pake itu. Pasti kamu jd tambah cuantiikkk dehhh....
achiedd....i dont mind kalo postingannya ttg wedding yah chied....!!!
soalnya aku senang membacanya, especially pas gw kmrn kawin kan semuanya diatur ama keluarga besar uhuhks uhuks...
ayo2 keep on posting..
*penggemarmu
you're entitled to talk about wedding as many as you like chieto hehe!!
Post a Comment