Monday, June 16, 2008

Dear...

Hi! I'm here in Balikpapan, never been here before, sooo.. this is my first time!

I can say, it looks like in JB, where the city is soooo small! but everything is expensive here-so I heard from the salesman in Balikpapan Plaza who approached me to buy a kiosk in that plaza. hahaha..

I'm here alone in the room, I have so much trouble mobilizing here because I'm now staying in the same hotel with SBY, yes the RI 1 with his wife.. oh well, so many bodyguard, busy to keep their eyes on people around, well..ok it's their job


anyways, my boss says, this is why people have post-power syndrome, too many unimportant-busy people licking ass and also back-stabbing in the same time


okay, continueee..(yeah yeah.. I'm a blabber)

I've arrived at 12pm in Bandara Sepinggan, straight to a seafood restaurant, i ate ikan kueeee! woku pedeess tp nyam nyamm.. the staff here thought I am Manadonesse.. hohoho... no mister, I'm Pejabat-Peranakan Jawa Batak.. heeee....

Btw, my baby is not making a fuss anymore, his brother really give him some lesson. there you go! you just have to stop worrying about me all the time baby, I'll be okay, I'm the jeger remember? hehehe..

I miss him now, can't wait for the daaaayyyy!!

from the desk of 423, GS, KT-

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...