Seriously, it is very hard thing to do u know....
The first time.. I had anxiety attack, in my stomach, my throat, my brain, every where in my body!!
The second, which is today... I also feel the same thing, but now.. how to give a good reason without hurting everybody's feeling
Apparently, I'm not that good to make excuses.. haha! so I go back to the same old same old reason, lame eh?
Then, I wonder.. How am I supposed to create a good reason if the thing that becomes-my-always-reason is finally achieved??
Ah.. maybe I don't have to think about it right now, cause I do wannabe a good employee, make a good adaptation and get along with this new company. I have the feeling, it is gonna be okay. Hopefully

And umm.. I don't mean to be a 'kutu loncat', it feels like I'm having an affair, not faithful and all. U know I'm a straight one and faithful to my baby.. hihihi
2 comments:
setiaa bettt!! terbukti :) hehehe
hihihi *wink2*
Post a Comment