As for me, I also just got back from my dad's office, we ate at lapo Senayan, bought Haagen Dasz ice cream in PS and straight to home.
1:26 --> I have many thoughts which clinging in my head these couple of days:
- I read an unfair treatment in newspaper to the peoples especially the ones who need minah (minyak tanah), and I totally buy it. I saw them queuing in Radio Dalem, a riot could happened. I feel my heart is beating so fast because of this. Angry, but I can't do anything.
- Every time I have a momento, my boyfriend would have the same thing too. What do you call this? Fate? I guess so.
- Why do I feel that 'the art of seduction' in my career development suddenly keep attacking? Thou I made my mind.
- A casual talk could bring into a very special talk to your life. True.
- I walk the walk and talk the talk. You just have to believe me.
- Because I'm an optimistic person. Yes I am! :)
2 comments:
aku mau ngasih comment yg no.1 !!
aku udah pernah liat sama ipit juga di radio dalem waktu sama mas agus (our driver), orang2 yg sudah gak mampu harus berebutan ngantri minyak tanah di siang bolong! bahkan mas agus langsung cerita... ada tetangganya yg udah nenek - nenek, harus ngantri dari jam 5 subuh dan sampe sore ternyata gak dapet minyak tanahnya!
kita bisa apa cid? :(
iya kyy.. itu kmrn emang liatnya pas lewat sm mba'yumu.. sm om agus jg.. panggil om aja.. hahahaha
well, emang ga bs apa2.. mudah2an deh nt gwe jd somebody ;) hihihi *gaya2an
Post a Comment