I’m passionate about
social thing, justice (nothing to do with socializing yaa)
family and friends
my life and his, our life
shoes, shoes, and shoes
traveling (around the world hopefully)
orange color
Mostly I say
boookkk!!
yak ampyuunn
bete deh!!
maksud lo?
tidaakkk
beeuuhh!!
I've just finished reading
OMG, I forgot!! oh oh... Gadis Pantai by Pramoedya Ananta Toer
(InsyaAllah) before I die, I want to
be better person, as a wife, mommy, daughter, sister, friends...for God and everybody
travel around the world
have my own house (ours)
have kids and raise them
I love listening to
any kind of music
his giggling
when my nyenye called me: ata
What my friends like about me
ummm... I guess? I'm a caring person
Last year I've learned
to be more patient
to keep my commitment
to be closer to God
If it's not too much trouble, I want to tag
Marjorie
Puspita
Kartika (I know u read this)
Gerald
Ipit
1 comment:
Ya ya ya...I always read your blog. :-)
Post a Comment