Friday, April 11, 2008

I am my own guard

My daddy is a wonderful parent (i might have to repeat this when there's time I dislike him.. well during our cat-dog fight)

We had a long conversation tonight, he utterly speaking about relationship between man and woman, husband and wife.

about intrigues in the office, how an affair would happen, and there the circle of satan is exist, the real world.

I guess that's how my father taught me about life, how I have to guard my self and not guard my man. Make boundaries with colleagues in office in the way of feelings, and how you have to be professional only, and please bold the professional word.

I, myself, hopefully able to do those tasks, as a (future) wife of him.

In other way around, my father made a polite warning for me to make the guard to myself. Thanks dad!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...