Wednesday, April 2, 2008

A Speed Lady

O yeaahh.. I'm a speed lady! I love speeding! hehehe

.........

My new office is in Pulogadung, from the 1st time I knooowww... Jakarta Selataners rarely been there. Like me, I've never been there (or here)... in my imagination Pulogadung is a creepy place, thank God it's not in front of the Pulogadung Station.. hihi

I like it here, i mean in the new office, the people is cheerful, welcoming me :) and i like the job.

Also, I like the traffic, although maybe I have to travel like for 1-1,5 hour through the highway, it doesn't matter yaa... cos if I have to go to Sudirman it's impossible I can reach there in an hour.

and noww... I'm waiting for my baby, he'll be arrived at 22, pick him up, straight to my house, then we have to wake up in the very early in the morning plus.... I have to prepare him a breakfast ;)

Life's good :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...