When we met a month ago, I finally able to see his new 'art', umm... the tattoo
What surprised me that his tattoo was sooooooo huge! he never told me, but well.. what can I do? too late to complain. hehehe.. and actually he added colors in the tattoo without me knowing about it, this is the bad thing when you have a long distance relationship, you just can't really know about the little tiny details. But, hey! what can I do? it's good though.. Just crossing my fingers that he didn't do anything bad. Oh.. we have the trusts, you can tell by the period of relationship that we had right?
So.. enough mumbling, here we go:
What surprised me that his tattoo was sooooooo huge! he never told me, but well.. what can I do? too late to complain. hehehe.. and actually he added colors in the tattoo without me knowing about it, this is the bad thing when you have a long distance relationship, you just can't really know about the little tiny details. But, hey! what can I do? it's good though.. Just crossing my fingers that he didn't do anything bad. Oh.. we have the trusts, you can tell by the period of relationship that we had right?
So.. enough mumbling, here we go:
No comments:
Post a Comment